Teachers’ Profile – Essential qualifications and skills
Must have a Bachelor of Education B.Ed. + Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), or a degree in any
discipline + Post Graduate Certificate in Education + QTS, or similar level of qualifications.
- Minimum two years of full time class teaching.
- experience in a similar type of school environment.
- Skilled in differentiation – must be able to plan and teach groups with a wide range of ability.
- Excellent team working and collaborative skills.
- Possess good communication skills and be willing to adapt to the demands of an International School.
- Be willing to participate fully in the school and in particular help to develop the team spirit within the school.
- Satisfy pupils’ needs in academic and pastoral matters.
- Commitment to school life and co-curricular programmes.
- Commitment to on-going professional learning and skills development.
- Five or more years of full time class teaching experience.
- Experience with the National Curriculum of England, Cambridge Curriculum, IPC or PYP
- Previous experience in an international school.
- Special needs qualification or experience in working with pupils with special needs.
- Experience with curriculum leadership or development.
- Advanced skills training or evidence of on-going professional development.