Below is Kerridale Prep School’s fee policy, please get acquainted and abide with it to avoid penalty charges.
- • All fees are non-refundable.
- • Fees will be reviewed every 2 years.
- • Tuition fees should be paid before commencement of the new term and payment evidence brought to school or mailed to Schooladmin@kerridaleprepschool.com for a receipt.
- • Pupils whose fees are not paid after two weeks of resumption would be sent home on the 3rd Monday after resumption.
- • School fees not paid after one calendar month of resumption would incur a 20% penalty charge for late payment.
- • All Fees must be paid in full; we do not accept part payment.
- • All pupils are required to pay a yearly Learning Resource fee (not part of the school fees); these monies go towards buying pupils' books for the next academic year.
- • All learning resource fees are collected from 1st March – 31st of May yearly, given parents a 3 months window to pay their children’s learning pupil's fees.
- • A 20% penalty would be charged for late Learning Resource Fees after the 31st of May yearly.
Mid Year Enrolment:
At KPS the academic year starts in September, however sometimes we have mid-year enrolments, because of situations like transfers and relocations.
- • 1-month’s notice is needed by the school to prepare the necessary transfer documents.
- • Fees will not be refunded for any incomplete part of a term.
- • Children leaving temporarily during the school year will not necessarily be guaranteed a place at the school on their return unless the fees are paid for the period of absence.